Transform the commerce industry with us.
DevOps engineer | SRE.
Mijnwebwinkel | MyOnlineStore
As a DevOps engineer | SRE at MyOnlineStore you ensure that our e-commerce platform is always raised to a higher level. You help build a scalable platform on which more than 20,000 customers run their webshop. We focus on the latest cloud technologies. Although working at MyOnlineStore for the technical challenge and impact alone already is amazing, we also have a great team. The best Friday afternoon drink in the Netherlands every week included.
What will you be doing?
You will work together with your team of fellow SREs and a product owner on the development of our cloud landscape. You take care of both the development and production platforms and work together with our feature teams to create the best possible landscape.
What we ask of you
You are communicative and practical and you learn quickly. Having good and experienced people around you is important to you. You get more energy from walking the walk and not just talking the talk. We also ask of you:
- Experience running a SaaS platform at scale
- Experience running a distributed landscape
- Experience with one of the three major cloud vendors (preferably Google)
- Allergic to toil
- A DevOps in heart and soul
- Experience with containerization and orchestration (Kubernetes preferred)
- Experience with messaging systems (Kafka preferred)
- Experience or affinity with one or more programming languages (preferably NodeJS, and or PHP)
- Experience or affinity with one of the “infra as code” platforms
- A communicative problem solver
- A growth mindset is a must: there is always something new to learn.
This is what you get in return
You may already have a nice job, but we think you will like it with us even better. And here's why: You can do what you're good at every day and help build one of the largest e-commerce platforms in the Netherlands. You have a job in which you have big shoes to fill, but you have a lot of autonomy to interpret this. This of course also includes:
- An excellent team around you
- Lots of room for your input and development.
- An excellent salary
- A nice working atmosphere in an amazing office
- Freedom to work remotely
- The train station is just a 1-minute walk away
- Plenty of (free) private parking if you come by car
- A job at a fast-growing, innovative company
- An always stocked fridge and delicious coffee
- Legendary team trips
- Fun Friday afternoon drinks
Refer a friend! Do you work within our organization? And do you know someone ready for this new challenge? That's great because your network is worth the money. Please refer to this document for complete details
Visma and Mijnwebwinkel | Myonlinestore
Mijnwebwinkel | MyOnlineStore is part of Visma. Visma is a leading European cloud software company that helps people and organizations improve every day. Visma provides software that simplifies and digitizes business processes in the private and public sectors. Originally Norwegian, but thanks to the presence in the Scandinavian region together with the Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe, we are one of Europe's leading software companies.
Mijnwebwinkel is the largest web store software provider in the Netherlands with more than 40,000 users. We are a fast-growing company with a young and enthusiastic team of 36 employees. We also have an English version of our platform, myonlinestore.com, with which we are going to conquer the rest of the world. Many customers from different sectors and countries now use our online solutions daily. Mijnwebwinkel | MyOnlineStore is located in Oss (Noord-Brabant, the Netherlands) and we have been part of the Visma Group since 2021.